STREET CLOSURES ALERT
Because sometimes you have rearrange the furniture to throw a great party.
The 38th annual Cherry Creek Sneak will be held on Sunday, April 28, 2019. We encourage you to participate, either by running/walking the event, or by cheering on the thousands of people who will be passing through your neighborhood that morning. So come out and help us make the Cherry Creek Sneak a fun event and one in which residents and merchants in Cherry Creek can participate and be proud.
This information outlines the impact the event will have on your access to streets surrounding your business or home on Sunday, April 28th The following streets will be closed from 7:00 am until approximately 11:00 am, that day; we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause:
• FIRST AVENUE BETWEEN MONROE AND DOWNING
• STEELE STREET FROM SECOND AVENUE TO ALAMEDA
• CHERRY CREEK NORTH DRIVE BETWEEN ALAMEDA AND COLORADO BLVD.
• CHERRY CREEK SOUTH DRIVE BETWEEN COLORADO BLVD. AND UNIVERSITY
• BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH BOUND DIRECTIONS OF UNIVERSITY FROM ALAMEDA TO SECOND AVENUE
• JOSEPHINE STREET FROM FIRST AVENUE TO SECOND AVENUE
• DOWNING FROM FIRST AVENUE TO SEVENTH AVENUE
• SEVENTH AVENUE PARKWAY BETWEEN DOWNING AND COOK
• WILLIAMS STREET FROM SEVENTH AVENUE TO CHEESEMAN PARK
• FIRST AVE. FROM ST. PAUL TO STEELE MAY BE CLOSED UNTIL AS LATE AS NOON
• FIRST AVENUE FROM STEELE TO MADISON WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 2:00 PM
Parking will be temporarily restricted on Sunday morning along portions of Steele, Adams, Cook, Madison, Monroe, Seventh Ave. and Downing. The barricades to restrict parking on Sunday morning will be placed on Saturday, April 21st, but the parking restrictions will only be in effect on Sunday morning. Please pay attention to these signs and barricades. Even if there are no signs near your vehicles, it would be greatly appreciated if you would move your vehicle off the street before Sunday morning.
To minimize any inconvenience, you may want to schedule any Sunday morning trips outside of this time period. If you need additional information, please call our Race Director, Pat Downing, 303-798-7028. Thank you for your cooperation and support!